Friday 18 May 2012

LOL



PRESENTER: What's your contribution?
CALLER: There is this lady I wanted in my life
shortly after my NYSC, but all my efforts
proved abortive, she wouldn't pick my calls,
she would laugh at me while passing by, for
reasons best known to her.
Five months later, I was able to get my
apartment, get a new car, courtesy of a
contract job I secured with Nigeria Agip Oil
Company.
Now, most of the missed ...calls I have are
hers, barrage of SMS and all that. I am
confused on what to do. Please help me out.

PRESENTER: Listen up! You pick up your
phone now, give her a call, letting her know
you'll be at her house in 2 hours. You take a
cool shower; wear a nice outfit and an
attention- catching perfume. When it’s exactly
2 hours, you call her and tell her that you'll be
there in another 2 hours. When the 2 hours
are now over, you now drive down to her
house, get down from d car, walk to her
house, knock on her door. Once she opens
the door, with †he sexiest smile you have
got, stylishly look into her eyes, draw her
slowly to yourself, take your mouth close to
her ear and whisper....
"Thunder fire you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment