Friday 18 May 2012

WELL, LOOK AT THE PICTURE AND READ THE TEXT.


This will take a few minutes of your precious time.I'm not gonna write one million words to convince you but just Read this story well and get back to me

In one store I found myself in the aisle of toys. At the corner of the store I noticed a
little boy about 5 years, holding a lovely doll against him. He just kept stroking her hair
and shake gently against him. I wondered who the doll was for. Then the little boy turned
to the woman next to him: - 'Auntie, are you sure I do not have enough money? 'The lady replied with some impatience: You know you do not have enough money to buy''Then she asked him to stay there and wait a few minutes, then she left quickly.The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and
asked him who he wished to give this doll to. 'This is the doll my sister wanted more than
anything for Christmas, she was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her' I told him he
would perhaps give her, he replied sadly:-'No, Santa Claus can not get her where she is
now. I must give the doll to my mommy so that she will give it to her-' His eyes were so
sad while saying this. - 'She has gone to Jesus. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God
very soon too, so I thought she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister'' My heart nearly stopped beating. The little boy looked up at me and said:-'I told daddy to tell mommy not to leave immediately. I asked him to wait until I come
back from the store '. Then he showed me a photo of him taken in the store, on which he was
laughing, saying: 'I want mommy to take my picture with her too, that way she will not forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she did not leave me, but daddy says that she has to go with my little sister'.

Then he lowered his head and remained silent. I rummaged in my purse, took out a wad of cash. I slipped my money with his and we began to count. There was enough for the doll and even more. The little boy said:- 'Thank you God for giving me enough money'.Then he looked at me and said:- 'I asked God for enough money to buy this doll so that mommy can give it to my little sister.He heard my prayer. I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I did not ask God.But he gave me enough money to buy the doll and the white rose.You know, my mommy loves white roses ... 'Minutes later, his aunt came back, and I walked away, pushing my cart.I finished my shopping in a totally different state of mind ofone in which I had started. I could not get the little boy.Then I remembered an article in the newspaper a few days before, talking about a drunk driver who hit a car in which was a young wife and daughter.The little girl died instantly and the mother seriously injured. The family had to decide if they were going to disconnect the respirator.
Is it that it was the family of the little boy? Two days later I read in the newspaper that the young woman was dead. I could not help but go buy a bouquet of white roses and go to the funeral home where the young lady was exposed. She was there, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand, with the doll and the picture of little boy in the store.
I left the place crying, feeling that my life changed forever. The love that this little boy had for his mother and his sister was so great, so amazing and in a split second, a drunk driver had taken all this away.

Now you have two choices:
1) Share this post with your contacts by Clicking ''SHARE''

2) Or act as if you had not read and you've not been touched

IF YOU SHARE, YOU CAN PREVENT SOMEONE FROM DRIVING AFTER CONSUMING ALCOHOL AND MAYBE YOU CAN REPLACE HIS/HER VISION IN LIFE!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment