Friday 18 May 2012

TIME (TOUCHING STORY)

A woman came home from work late, tired and irritated, found her 7 years old son waiting for her at the door.
Son: "Mom, can I ask you a question?
Mom: Yes, of course, what is it? "
Son: "Mom, how do you earn per hour of work?
Mom: "It's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing? "The woman replied angrily.
... Son: "I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you earn per hour of work?
Mom: "If you must know, I earn 30 cedis for one hour of work.
Son: "Oh, the little boy replied, with his head down.
Son: "Mom, please, can you pass me 15 cedis?"

The furious mother refuses and tells him: "So the only reason you asked me this question was to be able to have money to buy a toy or other ridiculous nonsense. I do not work hard everyday for such childish frivolities.

The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door ...

The woman sat down and began to get even angrier about the little boy's questions. How dare he ask such questions to get money?

After about an hour, the woman had calmed down, and she began to think:
Maybe there is something that he really needs to buy, he really does not ask me for money very often. She went to the bedroom door and the boy opened the door.

Are you asleep, son?
"No Mom, I'm awake, 'replied the boy.
I thought, maybe I have been too hard on you earlier 'said the woman. "It was a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here is the 15 cedis that you asked me. "
The little boy stood up, smiling. "Oh, thank you Mom! he shouted. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out coins.

The woman saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again.
"Why did you want more money if you already have some?" Groaned the mother.
The little boy slowly counted his money, then looked up at her mother.
"Because I did not have enough, but now Yes.

"Mom, now i have 30 cedis. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come back at dinner time. like to dine with you. "
The mother was crushed. She put her arms around his little son, and she begged for his forgiveness.

It's just a brief reminder to all of you who work so hard in life. We should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment