Wednesday 16 May 2012

WICKED DAUGHTER...LOL

"A mother enters her daughter's room which she finds empty. A letter is on the bed. Imagining the worst, she opens it:

My dear Mother, I'm sorry to tell you that I left home to go live with my boyfriend. He is the love of my life. You should see him, he's so cute with all his tattoos, his piercing and his super bike. But that's not all my dear mother. I'm pregnant and Abdul said that we will have a wonderful life in his trailer in the middle of the woods. He wants many children and I do too. I finally realized that marijuana is good for your health and relieves pain. We will grow some and give it to our friends when they run out of heroin and cocaine so they will not suffer.
Meanwhile, I hope that science will find a cure against AIDS this way Abdul will get better. He really deserves it, you know. Do not worry for me mom, I am 15 years old, I can look after myself and the lack of experience that I have... Abdul can compensate with he is 44 years old. I hope to visit you soon, so you can get to know your grandchildren. But first I have to live with Abdul and his parents in a caravan so we can get married. This way it will be easier for him to get his residence permit.

Your daughter loves you. 

PS: I'm joking mom, I'm at the neighbors! I just wanted to tell you that there are worse things in life than the report card that you will find on your bedside table.
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment